Friday 11 November 2011

Clapham Lash'tastic!!!

July 23rd saw my first event in London....

I rode in on the back of Alex (my housemate) and Jens charity fund raising evening. The Lash was there to provide drinking games support....getting everyone smash! However with the drinking lemmings likely to be there i
knew it would be damage limitation.

Me and Gem (misses) had been to Bristol and were coming off the back of a big one on the Gloucester Rd the night before...being sadists we'd also put in a run that day to ensure we were ripe for the f**king that evening...no hydration.

Fancy dress was 'shoulders up' so sunnies, hats, make up etc. We'd decided to go as rugby players complete with black eyes, scrum hats and bloody noses. I'd convinced myself that I was JJ De Boar (South African boar rugby player!!) and Gem was Priscilla (his arranged marriage from the next farm (80miles away))...that evening we were destined to be together and king and queen of Clapham.
















I knew that the star of the show bag puss (a stuffed toy cat with pipe for funneling!) would also be in situ...




















Alex was MC for the evening...a job he was literally born to do.....we set up beer pong on a table football table and gauntlet on the floor. A few non combatants were early victims on the Gauntlet.

There was 50 - 60 people over the evening and the Beer Pong was a massive hit with crowd participation....


















Bag puss also got in on the action when it came to arrogance...I'm not sure why i'd spent last year designing a building a scientific funnel as a charity shop cat and a clear pipe is an improvement!

Had a great night and ended up leaving for Belgium Bar Belgos were the doormen immediately regretted letting us in!! I had a dance off with a gay guy...not recommended they will call your bluff with some backing in!! Plus drank beers that were far to strong for the pickle I'd got myself into.....

Next stop Swansea Hen Do......


No comments:

Post a Comment